Only $1,772 for Online Medical Consultations by Certified Doctors at MDLink via Audio Call, Video Chat or Instant Messaging
Over 34 bought
Book Your Appointment to Speak With a Locally Registered, Board Certified Physician and be treated Online Today!
93 in stock
Only $1,772 (47% off original price) for Audio Call, Video Chat or Instant Messaging medical consultations all from our MDLink platform
Please note however that we do NOT see medical emergencies
At MDLink we believe that access to healthcare is essential to all persons, and so we provide instant access 24/7 to affordable, quality healthcare anywhere in the Caribbean region at any given time over our secure online platform.
Once you purchase this MDLink voucher, you will receive a 15% discount and free delivery* on medication in the Kingston area. *Conditions apply.
Email email@example.com for details after purchase.
This voucher is only valid for GP/ Family Doctor consultations.
Please note that MDLink does NOT see medical emergencies.
Once this promotion has been purchased, customers are required to follow the steps listed below:
- Please visit www.themdlink.com or download the MDLink Health App in your App/ Play Store
- Select “Patient Portal” and “Register” to create an account
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher number to receive your MDLink booking code
- Once you receive the MDLink booking code proceed to “Log In” and select “Book Appointment”
- Complete the form and enter your MDLink Code
- When it is time for your appointment, visit the MDLink website or MDLink Health App and go to “My/ Scheduled Appointment”
- Click “Join” for Instant Messaging or Video sessions – the doctor will be ready for you on the other end
- For Audio consultations, the doctor will call you on the number provided on your MDLink profile (please provide a direct calling line).
- Please email email@example.com after purchase for further details on your 15% RX discount and free delivery on medication in the Kingston area. (*Conditions apply.)
- For queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 876-537-8478 (MDLink Customer Care Line)
- The doctor calls the patient on the number which was provided when the customer schedules their appointment
Customers may send MDLink an email with any queries by reaching out to us at email@example.com
To redeem your MDLink Coupon code, Please email your voucher number to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are available 24/7
This promotion is valid up to 60 days from the date of purchase.
- This voucher is only valid for GP/ Family Doctor consultations
MDLink does NOT treat:
- Traumatic brain or spinal cord injury
- Chest pain and/or numbness
- Vomiting or coughing blood
- Loss of consciousness
- Multiple broken bones
- Severe burns
- Pediatric ear infections
- MDLink doctors are unable to write prescriptions for controlled substances such as codeine or oxycodone. Please see a doctor in person if you require medication classified as a controlled substance
- If an MDLink doctor deems patient untreatable over our platform, that physician reserves the right to deny medical services
- MDLink does NOT handle medical emergencies. Please visit nearest emergency room
- MDLink and its Pharmacy partner will only extend 15% Rx discount and free delivery in Kingston* on prescription medication written by an authorized MDLink doctor
- MDLink’s Pharmacy partner will only be disclosed once you email email@example.com AFTER proof of purchase of this voucher
All Taxes Included. Print your Brawta Living voucher or show your coupon code on your smart phone. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
ALL CUSTOMERS SHOULD PROVIDE A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID WHEN PRESENTING THEIR COUPON. THE NAME ATTACHED TO THE COUPON SHOULD COINCIDE WITH THE ID PRESENTED.
BRAWTA LIVING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUEST ID FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
NOTE: Refunds will only be issued as a Brawta credit. Please refer to our terms and conditions for further details.
Persons may see changes to their credit/debit card charges which is the result of fluctuating exchange rates from our overseas payment gateway provider and is outside of Brawta Living’s control.
We deliver world class, patient-focused healthcare and connect you with carefully chosen registered medical practitioners.
Our service gives our patients the freedom to see a doctor at their convenience, at home or even at work.
Disrupting the status quo in healthcare for the Caribbean.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org