50% Off The Chukka Cove Catamaran Cruise (From Ocho Rios), Dunn’s River Climb, Ziplining & Lunch at Margaritaville
Over 22 bought
Only $10,985 for 1 Adult and $21,970 for 2 Adults to Sail Away to The Best of Jamaica With a Cruise on Chukka Cove Catamaran, Climb Up Dunn’s River Falls Including lunch at Margaritaville & Open Bar.
183 in stock
Step aboard the Chukka Cat and Sail away with us while experiencing the Caribbean at its finest on our sixty-five foot long vessel!
Choose From The Following Amazing Options Listed Below:
- One (1) Adult for only $10,985
- Two (2) Adults for only $21,970
- One (1) Child for only $7,689
Open Bar- water, sodas and local beers and rum. All alcoholic beverages must be consumed after Snorkelling, Climbing the Falls and Zipline tours. Prior to these tours, water, fruit punch and sodas are available at any time.
Includes Lunch at Margaritaville
Enjoy The Natural Beauty Of One Of Jamaica’s Finest Adventure Parks!
This voucher is valid up to 2 months from the date of purchase. Promotion can only be redeemed from Friday to Sunday. This promotion should be redeemed only at the Marina in Ocho Rios. Pick up point is at the Marina at 10:00 a.m. For further information please contact Chukka’s call centre at (876) 619-1382 or speak to a live chat agent at www.chukka.com. Print your Brawta Living voucher or give your coupon code on your smart phone when you arrive. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Taxes included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
ALL CUSTOMERS SHOULD PROVIDE A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID WHEN PRESENTING THEIR COUPON. THE NAME ATTACHED TO THE COUPON SHOULD COINCIDE WITH THE ID PRESENTED. BRAWTA LIVING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUEST ID FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE TOUR ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. CANCELLATIONS 72 HOURS BEFORE THE TOUR WILL NOT ATTRACT A PENALTY, 48 HOURS WILL RESULT IN A 50% PENALTY AND 24 HOURS OR THE DAY OF THE TOUR WILL RESULT IN NO REFUND.
Persons may see changes to their credit/debit card charges which is the result of fluctuating exchange rates from our overseas payment gateway provider and is outside of Brawta Living’s control
THINGS TO BRING
- Closed toe shoes
- Shorts or Pants (required for zipline)
- Cash or Credit Card
- Change of clothes
- Juice, Rum punch, Beer & Water (onboard the catamaran)
- Lunch at Margaritaville
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Maximum Weight 265lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- This tour includes transportation from Ocho Rios.
- Souvenirs & photos are available for sale.
- Any cancellation made at least three (3) calendar days in advance of the scheduled tour departure time, shall not attract a cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation made within forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the scheduled tour time, will attract a fifty percent (50%) penalty.
- Any cancellation made within twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the scheduled tour time, will attract one hundred percent (100%) penalty.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Company and received by Chukka Caribbean Adventures within the timeframes outlined above to be eligible for a refund.
Step aboard the Chukka Cat and sail away with us. You will experience the Caribbean at its finest on this sixty-five foot long vessel. Along the way, take a dip in the warm Caribbean waters or snorkel and explore our tropical reefs. We’ll stop at the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls, where you will have the opportunity to climb the 600 ft. natural cascading waterfall. Then it is time to zipline! Gear up and get a bird’s perspective of the pristine waterfall as you manoeuvre through the treetops on ziplines and suspended jungle bridges! After the falls and your zipline adventure, board the Catamaran for a Chukka Rum Punch Party. Feel the rhythm of popular Jamaican music and learn a new dance move or two on this fun- filled return trip to Margaritaville where you will enjoy lunch.
Address: Dunn’s River Falls, Ocho Rios (Jamaica)
Telephone Number: 1 (876) 619-1382