51% Off For 2 People To Attend The “Joyful Learning Seminar, For The Youth to Succeed” Hosted by Keynote Speaker: Camile Swapp M.S.
Gain an Understanding on How To Make Learning Fun and Engaging While Fostering Young People’s Social, Emotional and Mental Well-Being
100 in stock
Date of Event: May 5 2019, from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Hosted by: Camile Swapp M.S.
MS Psychology: Child & Adolescent Development
The Joyful Learning Seminar is geared towards educators, parents, therapists, coaches and persons interested in child and adolescent learning. Hear how to make learning joyful and foster young people’s social, emotional and mental well-being.
Choose From The Following Options Listed Below:
- Only $2,999 for 1 person to attend the Joyful Learning Seminar
- Only $3,999 for 2 people to attend the Joyful Learning Seminar
Panel Discussions Will be Hosted By:
- Moderator: Elaine Wint -Broadcast & Media Communication Specialist
- Dr. Ganesh Shetty MBBS, DM (PSYCH)- Child Psychiatrist In The Ministry of Health
- Dr. Kai A.D. Morgan PSY.D – Clinical Psychologist
- Dr. Tamika Benjamin ED.D – National Mathematics Coordinator, Ministry of Education Youth & Information
- Mr. Charles Clayton MSc- Programme Director For The Community Renewal Programme (PIOJ)
This event will be held May 5, 2019 from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Redeem only at Joyful Learning Seminar which is located at 16 Chelsea Avenue, Kingston 5 (The Knutsford Court Hotel). For further information, please contact us via telephone at 1 (876) 536-3228 or 1 (876) 909-2244 or 1 (876) 505-6267. All Taxes Included. Print your Brawta Living voucher or show your coupon code on your smart phone. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
CUSTOMERS SHOULD PROVIDE A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID UPON REDEEMING THEIR COUPONS. THE NAME ON THE COUPON SHOULD COINCIDE WITH THE NAME ON THE ID. BRAWTA LIVING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUEST ID FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
NOTE: Refunds will only be issued as a Brawta credit. Please refer to our terms and conditions for further details.
This Seminar is for educators, parents and persons interested in child and adolescent learning. Hear how to make learning Joyful and Foster young people’s social, emotional and mental well-being.
Telephone Number: 1 (876) 536-3228 / 1 (876) 909-2244 / 1 (876) 505-6267
Address: 16 Chelsea Avenue, Kingston 5 (The Knutsford Court Hotel)