48% Off a Fun and Exciting Kizomba Workshop For 2 People, Whether You Are a Beginner or Pro at Kizomba Workshop
Over 3 bought
From Start to Finish, We’ve Prepared a Dance Plan to Get You Dancing Confidently! The Kizomba Workshop is Designed For Both First-Timers & More Seasoned Dancers
17 in stock
This voucher CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED DECEMBER 7, 2019
Only $2,623 which is 48% off the original price for a Kizomba Workshop for 2 people at Kizomba Workshop
We invite you to join our Kizomba series. The Kizomba workshop is designed for both first-timers and more seasoned dancers. We’ll teach the basics, a routine, then we’ll show you how to use it all on the dancefloor.
What To Bring:
- Socks– Leave the fancy shoes at home. Cotton socks are perfect for keeping your feet comfortable so you can focus on dancing.
- Positive Vibes– It’s a learning group. It’s OK to make mistakes and feel silly. Keep focused and a good attitude makes learning so much easier.
- Snacks– We’ll have 15-minute breaks interlaced throughout the 4 hours. This is all movement… Granola bars over heavy meals.
- Liquid Fuel– Hydration is everything. Water, Gatorade and other liquids that keep you feeling nourished go a long way when you’re dancing.
- Team Spirit– It takes two… Being able to listen and communicate openly with the person you’re dancing with, is one of the fastest ways to learn.
- Gym Wear– We’re not going clubbing – yet… Gym wear example leggings, tops/shirts that keep you cool, and an extra top or two. This is ALL dance.
Kizomba is a partner-dance originating in Angola, Africa. The rhythm and energy of the music feels very close to home here in the Caribbean. The music-style of Kizomba is known for having a slow, insistent, somewhat harsh yet sensuous rhythm as a result of electronic percussion. It is danced accompanied by a partner, very smoothly, slowly and sensuously, and with neither tightness nor rigidity. We’re bringing that rhythm and energy to you with this one-day workshop.
Matt & Shawna-Lee look forward to working with you.
This voucher CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED DECEMBER 7, 2019. This offer is to be redeemed at Kizomba Workshop which is located at 13 East Kings House Road (Yahsuh Fit Box). Event Time: 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm. For further information feel free to contact us via telephone at 1 (876) 350-6079. Customers are required to Whatsapp or Email (email@example.com) their vouchers to the merchant before class. This offer cannot be combined with other offers. This offer includes taxes. We encourage and support gratuity payments which show your appreciation for excellent service. Print or show your Brawta Living coupon code from your Smart Phone to your service provider. The Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
CUSTOMERS SHOULD PROVIDE A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID UPON REDEEMING THEIR COUPONS. THE NAME ON THE COUPON SHOULD COINCIDE WITH THE NAME ON THE ID. BRAWTA LIVING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUEST ID FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
NOTE: Refunds will only be issued as a Brawta credit. Please refer to our terms and conditions for further details.
Persons may see changes to their credit/debit card charges which is the result of fluctuating exchange rates from our overseas payment gateway provider and is outside of Brawta Living’s control.
Address: 13 East Kings House Road (Yahsuh Fit Box)
Telephone Number: 1 (876) 350-6079